It took five instances in ONE DAY of seeing 'alot' in posts on the Internet. I had officially had enough of bad spelling and grammar that seems to replicate with the alien-like speed. This blog is my attempt to halt its progress! Feel free to submit any doozies you come across.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

I wanna be teated right, y'all!



Wow, really, I wouldn't want to be seen as 'extream', whatever that is.  A topic like breastfeeding brings out all sorts of posters, especially the ones that can't spell.  I just see someone who probably hasn't finished high school. Of course it's rediculouse to suggest breastfeeding makes you a better mother.  Good spelling might though!  Lol!  Just wow.


I kind of like the effect of the misspellings here.  They make what the poster is trying to say so much clearer.  Aeroplane seats that are much more roamy!   I don't know about you, but I like a seat I can roam about in.  And 'time the airlines stopped teating it's paying customers like cattle'!  Have you been teated on a flight?  I think I'd be complaining about that.

Spelling, good or bad, makes a difference.  If you can't spell, I don't want to read what you write.  Although it is sometimes good for a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment