It took five instances in ONE DAY of seeing 'alot' in posts on the Internet. I had officially had enough of bad spelling and grammar that seems to replicate with the alien-like speed. This blog is my attempt to halt its progress! Feel free to submit any doozies you come across.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Another reason to watch the autocorrect

As if you needed another reason to be very careful with the autocorrect function on your phone or computer, here is a fresh unfortunate example.


Okay, so I get that she is still wobbly in the tummy (not 'rummy').  But for the life of me I can't imagine what 'club' is actually referring to!

Except, I wouldn't want my club hanging out over my pants.  Particularly because I am female!


1 comment:

  1. I think club is supposed to be chub. Like her muffin top.

    ReplyDelete